Industry-based Software Engineering
In this course we will guide you through Software Development From A to Z. This is an informative course that provides insights into the software development industry. It covers topics such as Object-Oriented Programming, UML, Agile, SCRUM, and Python. You’ll learn about all of these things from a developer with decades of experience in the field.
1. Frontend web programming
2. Web application development
3. Software development lifecycle
4. Mobile app programming
5. Web/Mobile app certification exam
6. Database design & administration
7. Backend & API development
8. Statistics, data visualization & analytics
9. Cloud computing
10. Cloud computing certification
- This course is suitable for SPM graduates who are interested in furthering their studies in Software Engineering. The course is project-based, built from curriculum builders with industry and university experience.
“If you get the chance to enter this bootcamp, consider yourself extremely lucky as they will groom you to have job ready skills. I have learnt a lot from this place.”
“I learned many things when I was with this company. such as HTML, CSS, and JS.
The staff also very friendly and comfortable to ask anything i wanted.”