Python is one of the most versatile and widely used programming languages in the world. Whether you’re a beginner looking to start your programming journey or an experienced developer seeking to add Python to your skillset, this course is designed to provide you with a solid foundation and help you become proficient in Python.
1. Getting Started with Python
- Introduction to Python and its significance.
- Setting up Python on your machine.
- Writing your first Python program.
- Understanding Python’s syntax and conventions.
- Variables, data types, and basic operations.
2. Control Flow and Functions
- Conditional statements (if, else, elif).
- Loops (for and while).
- Functions and their role in code organization.
- Parameters and return values.
- Scope of variables in functions.
3. Lists, Tuples, and Sets
- Lists: Creation, manipulation, and iteration.
- Tuples: Immutable data structures.
- Sets: Unordered collections of unique elements.
4. Dictionaries and More
- Dictionaries: Key-value pairs and their applications.
- Advanced data manipulation techniques.
- List comprehensions for concise list creation.
- Data structure selection and trade-offs.
5. File Handling and Exception Handling
- Reading and writing files in Python.
- Exception handling for graceful error management.
- Custom exceptions and error handling strategies.
- Working with file I/O using context managers.
6. Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Basics
- Introduction to OOP principles.
- Defining classes, objects, and methods.
- Encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Practical OOP applications in Python.
7. Modules and Libraries
- Working with modules and libraries.
- Importing and using external modules.
- Introduction to popular Python libraries (e.g., NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib).
8. Python Implementation overview:
- Web development with Django or Flask.
- Data science and analysis with Pandas and Matplotlib.
- Automation and scripting.
- Building a practical project.
- To introduce participants to the fundamentals of Python programming.
- To provide hands-on experience with Python’s syntax, data structures, and control flow.
- To enable participants to build real-world applications using Python.
- To explore advanced Python topics, including object-oriented programming (OOP), file handling, and modules.
- To prepare participants for further specialization in areas like web development, data science, or automation.
- To foster problem-solving skills and a coding mindset.
“If you get the chance to enter this bootcamp, consider yourself extremely lucky as they will groom you to have job ready skills. I have learnt a lot from this place.”
“I learned many things when I was with this company. such as HTML, CSS, and JS.
The staff also very friendly and comfortable to ask anything i wanted.”